Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
- December 2-January 3. That whole time I will be off work, that is exactly 17 more work days that I will be spending with my sweet boy and my sweet husband. I seriously can't wait, every Monday I check the calendar and count down how many more weeks I have left. Being a working momma is not something that I have talked much about for fear that I would open up the flood gates and not be able to stop. I miss my little booger so much during the day and I just can't wait to have that whole fun, family filled holiday time home with him in our sweet little century home.
- With that being said, the holidays! I am so loving fall, decorating the house and getting ready for Halloween! I can' believe the holidays are right around the corner and I really can't wait to see Connor open all of his Christmas presents and enjoy turkey day with our families again this year.
- Craft fairs - I have a LOVE of crafting and I secretly dream that I will be able to quit my job and open a little store to sell all of my creations. My second dream is that I can craft out of my house, while staying home and watching another little kiddo or two at the house with Connor. I have been having so much fun making burp cloths, blankets, bibs, t-shirts, onesies and dresses/jon jon's! I just love it and I love coming up with new little ideas to execute. I have 5 craft fairs coming up that I am participating in and I can't wait! Two of them are new and close to our new house so it should be fun to meet some new people.
- Curtain Fabric! As previously stated, I love crafting and I love making little things for my house. I will heavily be relying on "the pillow/curtain lady" aka my mom as I have two new curtain designs I want to try in the house. I think that curtains are what makes a house/room feel homey so I can't wait to find the perfect fabric for the dining room and the living room windows. After that is done, I will post pictures of those rooms. We just got the master bedroom curtains up, so as soon as I get my butt in gear that will be my next room I show the bloggy world!
- Vegetable Soup and Beef Stew - I have been eating lots and lots of soup lately! I think it stems back to all the soups I ate when I was in the hospital on bedrest, I had soup pretty much morning, noon and night. While I couldn't eat soup for a few months after they released me, it's all I have been craving lately! My favorites are chicken tortilla and vegetable beef! We also love beef stew in our house, as soon as the weather turns cold. I made it the other day (it was 80* out!) and I can't wait to make it again soon :)
- Connor's 2nd Birthday - Wow, I really can't believe that little stink pot is almost 2!! I have some fun ideas for his little construction themed party and I just can't wait to see it all come together. Aunt Steph and Reagan said they are going to try and come and I just can't wait. I told Steph I need some girl time with my best friend so bad, I can't wait! C and R will have so much fun, I just know it. I can't wait to show them our new house and our new little neighborhood!
- Sunday morning breakfast! With Bj not having the conventional M-F job, our full days together are scattered. We don't often have the luxury of the whole weekend together so we try and do something fun on the days we do have together. As the weather turns cooler I love waking up and making breakfast together in our jammies and watching yo gabba gabba or bob the builder while we eat! :)
I couldn't finish the post without some pictures of the boy. They are fuzzy, but I just have to point out that "trick or treating" with his puzzle pieces and this pumpkin are Connor's new favorite things! He carries this thing around all day filling it up, emptying it out! It is pretty funny :)
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
I know I had one more, but I can't seem to think of it!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
He has also been having fun finding new uses for this shopping cart garage sale find! This thing is so cute and he loves it - so much that he wants to ride in it :)
We had my friend Sandra and her kiddos, Elijah and Luca over last week for dinner. To say that Connor had fun with Elijah and baby would be an understatement - he had the best time of his life! It was soooo cute to watch them - they played all over the house and outside until 9pm, totally precious. He was having so much fun he must have forgotten that coffee tables are not to stand on, as this is what I saw when I looked over at one point :)
This sweet little boy LOVES his new swing set. From what the neighbors say its been around for awhile but we couldn't resist playing with it :) Scouters is a little nervous about his brother swinging on the swing as you can see - no worries he is all bark and no bite!
Is there anything sweeter than the sound of a little one laughing? I have yet to hear anything sweeter except maybe the word "momma!"