Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Play Date

Saturday my friends Sandra and Caroline invited us to a little play date at the pumpkin patch! We were so looking forward to it and couldn't wait to hang out with some friends :) We left the house armed with our treats and ready for some fun! To say that this boy had a fun time would be an understatement, he couldn't contain himself he was having so much fun! He ran around screaming and laughing with Elijah, his best bud!



 Okay, so it looks like he is not enjoying himself at all but really he couldn't get enough of the big kids! He had so much fun chasing Eli and Ray in Fort Spooky, he almost fell asleep on the hay ride! Seriously though this picture just cracked me up, I think it's a riot!   


Overall it was a great day at the pumpkin patch with my little cutie. It was SO hot by the time we were on the hay ride I think we were all ready to go :) Ha! We are already looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

Steph said...

SO cute!!!! I can't believe how big Elijah is and your little C is SOO handsome! Oh my, he is really starting to look like a little man. Too cute!! I love their shirts too :) Love ya!