Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bloggy Turns 1!

It is hard to believe that a whole year has gone by since I first started this little bloggy. I just read over my first post about our baby's perfect heartbeat and just smiled at how far we have come. So much has changed in just one year and looking back there isn't one thing I would do any differently. I think we have taken the whole parenting thing in stride and are doing pretty great, if I do say so myself. The little bugster is doing great and he has brought us far more joy and love than I could have even imagined one year ago today. All the questions and wondering we were doing at this time last year has been answered! We know what our baby looks like, sounds like, we can kiss and hug him all day long and stare lovingly at him while he sleeps. I will also say that keeping this blog has brought me far more pleasure that I would have ever thought. I just love having an outlet to write, talk and keep my memories. When I have the time, all of these posts will go straight into Connor's scrapbook, so really the effort was selfish on my part! I figure this way he will know we have loved him from the start - and will the poor child have the stories and pictures to prove it! So, happy birthday scooterjr, looking forward to seeing where you take us from here on out!

No comments: