Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rombach Play Date

I LOVE going to the pumpkin patch, we try and visit a few every year. Rombach's was our first trip of the year at the annual Sandra and Caroline playdate! We had such a great time, it was a beautiful day! It was kind of hard not dressing them in cute fall clothes, but it was too hot for that, ha!

I think they went down the slide together like 20 times, it was really cute! I do think Connor enjoyed it more than Evan :)

\
He picked out one pumpkin for himself and one for brother!



Happy little stinker! Connor didn't feel as though he wanted to smile for pictures so I got a few of the only one who will sit still for me :)

We had such a fun little day! We got a few pumpkins and then went to NeNe and Clete's for lunch! It was a nice little day and a great time introducing Evs to the pumpkin patch!

No comments: