Sunday, November 17, 2013

7 Months!

My sweet precious, happy little 7 month old! I still can't get over just how sweet and happy you are. You are such a laid back, easy natured baby. You have been from the start and it hasn't changed a bit. You have some stubborn in you (you may have gotten it from both of us) but you really just go with the flow and you are SO GOOD! You really only fuss when something is upsetting you, or sometimes when you aren't with your Momma :) You are a momma's boy through and through! You have started to pick up a little stranger danger and don't always like going to other people. In fact, you have been banned from hanging with your buddies at the door of preschool drop off because you cry :) 

You are just growing like a weed! You are in 9 month clothes and growing fast! You are eating breakfast and dinner now, we haven't started lunch yet. You are nursing every 3-4 hours, and sleeping 12 hours at night. It really is amazing what sleep can do for your momma, I feel like a whole new person!



You are such a happy baby. Uncle Bill just refers to you as "happy" and wants to know how you are. Since you started crawling you have only gotten faster. Now you are climbing up on everything. It was like all of a sudden you would crawl over to something and pull yourself up. I know you are a ways away from crawling but sometimes I will see you let go and stand on your own for just a minute. Crazy boy, slow down!



I think your teeth are starting to think about coming in, I can see them, but no bumps yet. You chew on everything and you are a drooling mess, we shall see when those teeth start to pop in!


You have the most beautiful blue eyes! You and your brother both, I could look at them all day long. I have people stop and tell me all the time what a beautiful baby you are. I humbly agree :) I think one of my favorite times with you is the morning. You are so happy when you wake up, I love playing in bed with you until Connor wakes up - you get so excited to see him. Sweet, precious brothers. You are starting to talk more as you are playing, I love hearing your little voice! 

As always you are an absolute joy. I still some days can't quite believe you are mine. Sweet precious birdie, we love you so very, very big!


No comments: