Monday, October 21, 2013

First Day of Pre-K 3!

Somehow my sweet boy up and started his last first day of preschool this month! AHHH! Where is time going and why does my boy looks so big!!?? I am so proud of him and how well he embraces each new year of school. He is a little shy and apprehensive sometimes, not always wanting to jump right into new things but every day he outgrows that a little more and I was blown away by how he just started school like it was no big deal. I kept him in another multi-age class this year and added another day, I was a little worried over the summer that he would be too old for the class and after talking with the director kept him. I am SO thankful I did, his confidence is HUGE this year and he is doing so great.
Everyday when I pick him up he has the biggest smile on his face and he is all over the playground playing with new friends. He and his buddy Cam tell me all about school on the way home and I just love it. I really love age 4 and the closer we get to 5 I think I might love it even more! When we were taking pictures he goes "I will only smile if Evan is in the picture" Um, deal. :)


Connor you are an awesome big brother, son, friend, grandson, nephew and cousin. We are so proud of you and can't wait to see what the rest of this school year brings for you! I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said a daddy :)

We are carpooling with Cam this year and these sweet little buddies love to tell me all about school on the way home. It is so fun to listen to their little conversations, they are also so patient with me as it takes me 35 minutes to maneuver the car seats so I can fit all three in my backseat. I told Bj we needed a new car before we have another baby because I am sweating by the time I get them all buckled in! :)


No comments: