Thursday, September 12, 2013

More Summer!

You may notice I love to take pictures of sleeping babies, I can't help it. I really don't know if there is much sweeter than a sleeping baby. Just sprawled out without a care in the world. I love it!  
We took G to Grants Farm with us this summer and had a great time! Connor loves to feed the goats. It was crazy though for the first time EVER they weren't that hungry! We seriously had to throw some bottles back with milk left in them, we couldn't get a goat to drink.


Brotherly love while G and I enjoyed our free beer sample :)

The boys and I hung out at home while Daddy went to Indy this year. I wasn't sure how it was going to work with a brand new nursing baby so we decided to stay home - and we had a great little weekend! Connor was testing out his headphones. I can't believe it won't be long before Connor is joining us at the race!

Momma and her boys, these two make my heart so incredibly happy.

Future Indy car driver?! :)

More Grants Farm!

Love that happy smile and those big old blue eyes.

We didn't get to the pool as much as we usually do, we went a few times and it was almost too chilly! I laughed and said I should have taken advantage this year while Evy was too small to go anywhere :)


These two pictures crack me up, Evy isn't a really fussy baby but he is when he gets tired. Uncle Davey took these and I think that boy was upset because he wanted his momma :)


The Magic House! I want one of these rooms in our house - it was all tire rubber, Connor would have played in there for hours if I let it.

Shopping with Nonny, I adore this picture :)




Future Bluegrass Musician? He calls this his "cintar"


We did swim lessons this summer and they were a HIT! So much so I am hoping to find some indoor ones this winter.

Playing trucks together - I can't wait for more of this in our future :)

No comments: