Thursday, September 12, 2013

4 Months!

Somehow my little birdie turned 4 months old on the first! I can't believe how fast it is going, my sweet, sweet boy!
You are the happiest, sweetest, happiest, happiest little baby boy! You are also the nosiest little boy I have ever met :) You are so alert and always want to know what is going on.

At four months you are sleeping 8-10 hours a night - woo hoo!! Your poor Momma was getting really tired, but you are finally sleeping in longer stretches. You are still nursing every 3-4 hours during the day and you usually wake up once before I go to sleep around 10 to eat. You are going to sleep around 7.
We gave you rice cereal for the first time this month but it didn't seem to go very well. You liked it, but I think it bothered your tummy so we are going to hold off for a few more weeks!

The big news this month is that at 4.5 months you started sitting up on your own!! It was crazy and I couldn't believe it. I remember hoping you would be sitting up by the time we went to Michigan in August and you definately beat that goal for me! You love to sit up, look around and play with your toys! You are an absolute joy my sweet boy - I don't think we could love you any more if we tried!

No comments: