Friday, February 15, 2013

Penguin Parade

As we are nearing the end of this pregnancy (and since I am now a wild woman off bedrest!) I wanted to try and do something fun with my boy before the babe arrives. I read about the Penguin Parade at the zoo and I was hoping we could make the last one, it may have been drizzling but we made it! It was adorable! The penguins did a little parade and they were right in front of us, it was really cool :)
He may not look so happy in this picture, but he was loving! I think he was pissed that Bj made him smile for a picture - I mean I should probably get used to that face I have a feeling I will see a lot of it as the years go by :) He was in charge of the camera and taking the pictures - he did a pretty good job capturing the penguins! 

We kept joking that they were going to make me stay with the penguin exhibit because I pretty much waddle like a penguin these days! Connor thought that was so funny and when NeNe asked him later that day how the penguins walked he said "ask Momma, she waddles like a penguin" Hahaha! 

They were seriously right in front of us - Connor couldn't stop giggling! They were just hanging out, out for a Sunday stroll! After the penguins we saw the sea lions and then we were out of there! This big old Momma can only handle so much waddling around, hahah! It was also drizzling and getting cold! 

I had to document what could have been our last outing as a family of 3! I mean - look at the size of that beautiful baby, I can't believe that this little one can still grow for the next few weeks! How is there any room left?! :) 

No comments: