Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Connor's preschool does a little Father/Child Valentines Day breakfast every year and I think it's so cute. It's such a cute little way to get the Dad's involved. They make little valentine crafts and have donuts and sing a little song. I think Connor was too shy to sing, but that doesn't surprise me :)


These two pictures make me laugh - they are a vast improvement from last year, I don't even think he looked at the camera, haha! I was laughing I think that is pretty much Connor at 4 - funny little stinker. 

On the actual Valentines Day we took a little trip to the zoo with our neighbors! It has been so nice and sunny the last few days,  a little chilly but sunny! So we have been trying to get out as much as possible and enjoy it, especially after a long winter of being cooped up. 


We didn't do much yesterday, just hung out! We made a nice dinner and I promptly put my feet up on the couch and didn't move much after that, haha! After walking the zoo for two hours, making dinner and running around in the morning I was done for! It was a nice little day - I was wondering if little bits would choose to arrive, but he/she didn't want to be a valentines day baby! 

No comments: