Monday, January 7, 2013

C at 4!

I had wanted to do a little Q&A with Connor when he turned 3 but never got around to it, so I knew I wanted to do one when he turned 4. I realy hope I remember to do this with he and baby brother or sister because it was SO fun and I can't wait to see how is answers change every year. I couldn't find just one I liked so I used a few different questions from several places. I was so surprised at how much he wanted to do it, and his answers totally cracked me up! Here we go, Connor at 4!
 
 
1. How old are you? "Momma, I am 4!"
 
2. How is your best friend? "Ressey, and Ressey and Cam, Atticus and Vivienne"
 
3. What is your favorite thing to do? "Play with Catey Lou" -- Caitlin was on her way over to play and he was SO excited :)
 
4. What is your favorite color? "Red, blue and Green"
 
5. What is your favorite food? "Toasted Ravioli"
 
6. What do you like to do with your family? "Play hide and seek and watch Mommy and Daddy make my delicious meals" - that was word for word, I mean apparently we dish up some gourmet meals around here! Too bad Momma hasn't cooked in the kitchen since bedrest, ha!
 
7. What is your favorite toy? "My ambulance from Santa and my Captain Hooks"
 
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? "A daddy"
 
9. What makes you happy? "My baby sister in your tummy and what makes me happier is lots more babies!!!" -- that was verbatim and made me cry like a baby! I want to also note that we do not know if this is a baby brother or sister in my belly - C just really, really thinks/wants a sister. He did mutter under his breath "or brother" :)
 
10. What makes you sad? "When Sedona bites my booty or she barks" um, not really sure about this one, to the best of my knowledge Sedona doesn't bit his booty? :)
 
11. What is your favorite show to watch? "Curious George"
 
12. What is your favorite book? "Curious George Christmas"
 
13. What do you love to learn about? "my ipad" this totally cracked me up, I think he thought I said learn on or with? Ha!! Side note: It's really mine, I think he forgets that :)
 
14. What was the best part of your birthday? "opening my presents"
 
15. Where do you like to go? "the zoo"
 
16. What is your favorite treat? "cookies and cake"
 
17. What do you think about before you fall asleep? "Skipper" the elf, he really misses him!
 
18. What was your favorite birthday present? "A baby" he didn't get a baby, I think he means the baby that is yet to come :)
 
19. What is your favorite drink? "Milky and water"
 
20. What is your favorite outfit? "My jammies"
 
21. What is your favorite game? "Candyland"
 
22. What do you love about Mommy? "That you have a baby in your tummy" Um, melted my heart a little, made me chuckle a little - I am pretty much these days an oven for his sibling and I love it :)
 
23. What do you love about Daddy? "He is sweet"
 
There you have it - 23 things about Connor at 4! It was too fun and I can't wait to hear what he has to say next year :) 

1 comment:

Steph said...

I LOVE this!! how cute :) what a sweet boy!