Saturday, December 29, 2012

My December View from Bed Rest :)

I don't spend much time off the couch these days so I was laughing at my different views from my phone the other day. This picture I did switch from the couch to the chair, our poor Christmas tree is pretty much dead by now but I don't want to take it down. I just love looking at it and the lights. I can't believe that Christmas is already over!
Connor loves his leappad 2! He was showing it off to me the other day and I was taking a picture of my cute new slippers from Aunt Steph - I said she was making me awfully fashionable on bedrest! :)
You can see Scout at the end of the couch, he is a permanent fixture on the couch with me, he has taken to bedresting quite well. Sedona is always laying on the floor next to me at the couch. :)

This is standard somedays when I want to take C's picture, that hand in front of the face. Little stink pot :) It hasn't stopped me from still taking the pictues though :) I love that the cozy coupe is still a favorite toy, that thing is seriously the best money we have ever spent on him. He has driven/pushed/played with that thing every single day since his first birthday. 
Nonny got a new bathtub and we took the box, I am not kidding you it is endless amounts of fun. It has been a fort, pirate ship and boat. He plays in it everyday, it's awesome! I finally had to tell him that I couldn't go in there anymore though - it is a little too hard for me to get out of it and it KILLS my back - he said when I didn't have a baby in my tummy I could play in there :) I agreed!

I just loved this picture, he came and snuggled with me (which he is pretty good at, he snuggles with me all day and I love every single second of it!) after school one day. He wanted to watch something on my phone and I just loved this little smile. I think he looks just like Bj in this picture.

Sir Scout, I mean we joke all the time about how Scout has NO idea that he is a dog. When I die, I want to come back as one of the dogs, they live a pretty cushy life around here. I think Scout has taken it upon himself to personally take care of the babe and I while on bedrest :)

Connor has been saying the funniest things lately and I have to write them down so I don't forget. They mainly have to do with me on bedrest - he told me the other day "remember when you didn't have a baby in your tummy and you could cook dinner?" ha! He told me that they took his blood pressure two times in the ambulance when he got his stitches, he goes "Momma, it was just like I had a baby in my tummy like you!" Ha, poor thing will probably forever associate blood pressure with pregnancy :) He has also been taking the best care of me, if I even think about doing something I am not supposed to he goes "Momma, remember you aren't supposed to be doing a lot, right?" Sweet, sweet little boy. I am pretty darn lucky to have such a great little sidekick bedresting with me. He is starting to get a little cold so he has been even more snuggly than usual and I kind of love it more than anything!

No comments: