Friday, November 9, 2012

Shaw Park

We have taken advantage of every nice day we have here in the Lou and been outside as much as we can! This summer was SO hot and I felt SO terrible that we missed a lot of outside time, we are definately making up for it now! We hadn't been to the new Shaw Park yet and it was too fun! They had this big treehouse and all kinds of fun new stuff.  

He kept going, take my picture so you can send it to Daddy :) ha!

He loved this little slide and told me it felt funny on his "booty when he went down" Haha! I love being able to take advantage of park days with my sweet boy. I wouldn't trade being his momma for anything. Today is supposed to be a high of 70*!!! so we are going to hit up the zoo this morning before sewing some more christmas pj's this afternoon :)

No comments: