Monday, November 5, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!

We were so late going to the pumpkin patch this year - I was like I am going to go to one pumpkin patch a week the whole month, I love it - I made it to two and we didn't pick pumpkins out until the Sunday before Halloween :) Ha! We were just too busy having fun with other things. We did try and go to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago but the minute we got out of the car it started pouring and it didn't look like it was going to stop so off we went. We love this little pumpkin patch, they have cute little things for the kiddos and we love going out into the field and picking our own pumpkin off the vine. They were a little picked over this year but we still found four great pumpkins :)
They had hot apple cider and donuts this year - that was like this pregnant momma's dream come true! Connor was totally cracking me up with his hot apple cider - he drank every last drop and loved it. It was a chilly morning so it was the perfect little drink.

I really love these two - there was not a lot of posing for pictures this year, we were having too much fun. I may have had a little sentimental moment too, tearing up when I realized Connor wouldn't be alone in the pictures next year - he would be hanging on to a little one next year :)

They added this hay hill this year and it was a huge hit. They just threw a big pile of hay bales up and the kids thought it was pretty great to be able to run up and down it. It looked like fun, I kind of wanted to run up and down it too.

Here we are! Connor's little cheese face totally cracks me up, I really love that little stinker. I don't know why the picture is blurry but I still love it. We were just getting on the hay ride to head over to the pumpkin fields.

We went with the Albus's and the Moebe's - we love this little second annual tradition and are already looking forward to next year!


Here Momma, how about this pumpkin for the baby?


Totally awkward pose by the pregnant lady but I had to throw it in regardless :) This was our little crew and our pumpkins! We had such a wonderful time and can't wait to go again next year :)

No comments: