Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweet & Silly Boy

We got a "new to us" camera the other day and I have been having fun playing around with it. I obviously need some work as all of these pictures are fuzzy, but it's been fun :) I have been *trying* to shoot more in manual, so we shall see what happens! Connor has this very impressive "pout pout lip" it is truly amazing how far his lip can stick out. I was telling him to show me the pout pout and this is what I got :)

It seems like snot on his nose is a permanent thing these days - we are over colds and on to allergies! Poor guy, I am hoping his nose dries up soon.
This face just screams "Connor" to me - he loves making this crazy little giggle and this face to go with it. I never in my life knew I could love someone as much as I love him. We have been having so much fun hanging out together.
He keeps telling me "Momma, you aren't a butthead or anything else, you are just a good Momma." WHAT?! Where in the world did the child hear butthead from?! It is silly and we have told him that isn't a kind word, but it still kind of makes me smile when he says it :) He has now ammended it to say "Momma, you are just a good Momma." Sweet, sweet boy has no idea how much my heart turns to putty when he says that.

No comments: