Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Punta Cana, DR - Here we Come!

Ah! We were lucky enough to round up babysitters for Connor man and scoot out of town with my bestie and her husband for a week long vacation in the Dominican Republic!! We had the most amazing time and it was a pretty fun way to celebrate my upcoming "BIG" birthday!! We had the most wonderful time and it was just so wonderful to catch up with Steph and Keith and relax!!! You will have to pop over to Steph's blog, she has a better blog post than I feel like typing right now, haha!!


 Look at how beautiful the water/beach is?! Oh my goodness, I could have laid there for a week straight - and I almost did! We spent a lot of time at the pool since it was right outside our window and just gorgeous! We had wonderful weather and it was so nice to eat, sleep and hang out with some great friends! We are seriously already ready to go back - we thought a trip away once a year sounded about right, huh?! :)



Look at this cute little man who tried to stow-away in our suitcase before we left!
Oh, it was just lovely! I sure missed my Connor but I knew he was in great hands with Nonny and Nana (thanks guys!!) so I was able to kick back, relax and worry about nothing! We said it was so nice to get away and shed responsibility for a week, but I sure was excited to get back to my little man :) It was a nice way to ease me into March which meant my 30th birthday!!

No comments: