Friday, January 6, 2012

New Years!

I will say that I tried to get all of my 2011 posts on the blog by the end of 2011, but it didn't happen :) Oops! I am pretty proud of myself for getting everything done this first week of January though, does that count for something?! We had a lovely little kid friendly New Years with our neighbors - we have amazing neighbors and a great little neighborhood so it was so fun to hang out with them and ring in the New Year! The kiddos were so cute and really pretty good all night! We made it until 10 and them it was time to hit the road - you know that long wagon ride home to our house :)
Are these kiddos not precious?! This was after there "fake new years" complete with sparkling grape juice! Ha, C kept running around going "want some of my champagne?!" hahaha! They were all ready for bed by this point, but I still thought the picture was pretty funny :) I *had* to make C a cute little New Years shirt, I didn't get a picture of him in it, I will have to make it a point to.
They are just such sweet little kiddos, they made me chuckle - they are already such good little friends, it's so sweet to watch!
We are really looking forward to 2012! I just still can't believe that it's 2012, where has the time gone?! We some wonderful moments in 2011, some not so wonderful moments and just some fun little memories and adventures along the way. We are really looking forward to this next year and all it has in store! I can't believe this is the year I turn 30, yikes! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2012!

No comments: