Monday, June 6, 2011

Hi There!

 Hi Friends! Have you missed us? We are still here, we are just busy and enjoying our summer :) This little cutie is getting so big and just makes me laugh and smile every day. He is full of something and we have been cracking up at the things he says. The other day he told Dada to "follow us" in the car - silly little thing. He pretty much talks non-stop and he is my best bud these days :)


He moved into his big boy bed over the weekend and did GREAT! We were so proud of him and I just can't belive he is sleeping in a big bed and not a crib anymore. He loves it though and we love it too :) I will do a whole other post on that soon, once I get his room finished - the story of my life! Ha! Just checking in, I will try and be better about posting regularly.

No comments: