Monday, June 6, 2011

Tea Towels

 Please pardon my break from family blogging, but I had to share this cute little idea. My sewing is the main reason we have been so busy - I have been trying to keep up with it. I love it though and my dream is that it would slowly take the place of my other job :) I LOVE, really love doing custom work for people. I think it is so fun to see what ideas people come up with and pull something together, I seriously love it! I have been so lucky to work on a few custom orders recently and I had to share this one. These are tea towels and they were a favor for a baby shower, how cute is that idea?!

 The shower colors were blue, brown and green and the customer wanted this little owl, which is too precious! I just thought this was the best idea and what a great favor that people will actually use! I may or may not have made one for myself and stolen the idea to use for an upcoming baby shower my mom is throwing :)
I couldn't resist making a little coordinating bib as a gift for the little boy on the way - I am a sucker for sweet babies and couldn't let this little guy not have a momento from his shower :) What do you think? What other fun ideas do people have for baby shower gifts?

No comments: