Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

 First of all, I took NO pictures on Mother's Day, can you believe it?! I couldn't - I always have my camera with me! I guess I was just having too much fun to stop and take any pictures, which isn't a bad thing :) We just had the best little Mother's Day weekend! My summer break started the Thursday before so we really had lots of reasons to celebrate. We played with the neighbors, went to Aunt Jen's work picnic and had the family over on Sunday. It was busy, but a lot of fun!


I woke up on Sunday morning to a little snuggle with my boys. There are few things in this world that I like more than snuggling with my boys, so it was the perfect way to start the day. After some breakfast and a little clean up, we were off to find some hanging and window baskets for the porch. I knew the only way Bj would go with me was if I told him it was my Mother's Day gift, haha! We found exactly what we were looking for and Connor found a Mac truck (thank you Big Lots, we love you!) it was home and time for some naps. We got the house ready and had the mom's and my grandma and Uncle's, and Aunt Jen over for dinner. It was the perfect night and I think everyone had a great time. We sat on the porch for awhile and just enjoyed each other's company. Connor had fun running around and playing with his new Mac - he kept running around going "Connor Love Big Lots!" hahaha! We are so thankful for our mom's and so thankful that we are able to live so close to them now, that is something we will never take for granted.

I am so thankful for the little boy who made me a momma - he is the best thing I have ever done and I love him to pieces. I just love being a momma and it's so fun watching him grow into such a sweet (and sometimes cantankerous) little boy. We have just had the best time hanging out on our summer break - I am so thankful for a job that allows me more time with my favorite boy. We hope you had a great Mother's Day too!

No comments: