Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I will start with the fact that I am a huge nerd, but I seriously loved watching The Royal Wedding. It was just so fun to watch and think about their new life together and the fact that she left the Abbey a Princess! I love it :) Bj actually told me he wouldn't mind watching it with me so I jumped on it :) My mom came over and we had a little dinner and then started watching. C watched too, so my "watching" was mixed in with some "play cars momma" too :) Connor and I baked all morning and got the house looking nice and pretty for the big event. We also made some crowns and tiaras, though C was the only one who wore his. And Nonny came over with her fancy hat on too!


How cute are those little cupcake toppers?! They were free printables from The Tom Cat Studio and I couldn't resist - I may have printed some off for Cinco de Mayo and Mother's Day too :) I mean...with cute cupcake toppers you have to make cupcakes, right?! I also tried my hand at cake pops and I didn't succeed - they were not good at all. Does anyone have a good method?
My little cuters in his crown - we decorated them in the morning and just had fun chatting away about the prince and princess and their beatutiful wedding. By the way - she looked gorgeous, every single thing about the wedding was beautiful! They looked so happy and I had tears in my eyes, haha! As someone told me - it was just so nice to have something exciting and happy in and on the news to celebrate!

No comments: