Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Day, Dada!

Bj celebrated his 33rd birthday this past Tuesday! I love birthdays so it was fun to make him a special dinner and a gooey butter cake! C and I went to the store and picked everything out and he had fun helping me make dada's cake. He usually says "happy day!" but has actually started getting "happy birthday" out - he is growing up way too fast! Connor made sure to eat his whole dinner  because he knew he would get to help daddy blow out the candles and eat his cake :)


He did a great job helping daddy blow out the candles! I didn't even think about that when I put powdered sugar all over the top of the cake, haha! Connor told us he wanted daddy to have 4 candles so that was that. We had fun celebrating as a family on Monday night and Aunt Jen watched C on Tuesday night while we went to dinner with Nana and Grandpa. We went to the cutest little restaurant, Citizen Kane and had the BEST steaks. BJ had never been and I hadn't been in too long - dinner was fabulous! We are going to the fish fry tomorrow night and we will celebrate again with my side of the family. We love celebrating! We love you Bj and hope you had a great birthday!!

No comments: