Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Bella!



We have been so busy the last few weeks. Oh, and did everyone know that Thanksgiving is next week?!  Where have I been...I kept thinking I had another week in there! Ha! My best friend from high school, Maggie came to visit with her sweet little Bella last week. We were so very excited because Maggie's parents only live down the street from our new house. We were able to walk over several times and hang out with this sweet, sweet girl and her momma! She is such a sweet little girl and C-boogie loved playing with "baby Bella" he loved telling me how she liked to "sleepy sleep". He kept kissing her and wanting me to hold her, it was precious! It was so nice having Mags around, we walked into downtown Webster for lunch, hung out at her house and our house - it was just wonderful. The house next to ours is for sale and I am putting the pressure on them to relocate back to St. Louis, ha!!!

We were nice and busy this weekend finishing up some projects around the house. I am happy to report that we put up the last new light fixture until we re-do the kitchen, and our 1/2 bath finally has a door and a toilet seat!!! My goal is to have everything on the main floor "done" by Connor's birthday party. We are looking good, so hopefully it all works out. I have bought all of my curtain fabric, I just have to start whipping them up!

No comments: