Monday, February 8, 2010

How Big is Connor?!

One of our new favorite toys are our stack able nesting blocks (Melissa and Doug, are you shocked?!) and we think they are pretty great! I am such a kid myself as I make Connor wait until I have counted and stacked all ten blocks before I will let him knock them over! Ha! He just gets so excited and then he will squat down and knock each one off individually that doesn't knock down with his initial hit. It is a little too funny! He is just at such a fun age, I love it. I love more than anything experiencing life through his eyes again, it is so precious. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday and it's warmer where you are than it is here!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I used these Melissa and Doug blocks in therapy with my kids ALL the time. They are one of my all time favorite toys...so great for language! Conner is SOOOO big! i love seeing him grow through your blog :) xo