Monday, January 18, 2010

Little Puddin'

I don't really have a lot to say to these pictures because a) I am still laughing and b) I really think they say it all! I wasn't kidding when I said we had a lot of pudding, soup and Popsicles around our house - some were just more excited to eat them than others! HaHa!
I seriously couldn't decide which pictures to post, I think they are just a riot! While Connor was doing this, my mom was sitting on the couch but couldn't see his face. She was laughing so hard when I finally told her to turn around. I mean...look at the smile on his face because that is the smile he know gives when you say "say cheese!". He is a total ham and I have a feeling this is not the last messy face we will be cleaning :)

He loves baths, so what else is a momma to do with a little puddin' face? Stick him straight in the sink of course! It was kind of funny to wrastle him in the sink though, he kept trying to climb out!

1 comment:

Steph said...

OH MY GOSH!! this is a RIOT!!! you need to submit one of these to a baby photo contest, like funniest baby picture!! HILARIOUS!! can't blame the little man though...I LOVE me some chocolate pudding too!!