Wednesday, July 15, 2009

30 Weeks

I have two sites that send me updates on CFJ's progress - Baby Center and The Bump. The Bump emails still go to my gmail account and I don't check them as often. I decided to wander over to gmail this morning and I was greeted with an email telling me that my baby is 30 weeks old! WOW - that just seems OLD! Maybe I am still a little out of sorts because he is getting teeth and once you get teeth you leave your momma? Maybe I am having a hard time believing that my baby is going to be 7 months old on Friday and that he is now closer to ONE than a newborn? I don't know - the whole 30 weeks thing seemed kind of crazy to me. He is almost as old as I was pregnant - crazy! :) He is catching up and right about where he should be for his age. It sure has been an amazing 30 weeks and I am so thankful that God gave us this beautiful baby boy. We were just meant to be his parents and we sure can't wait to see what the next 30 weeks brings!

No comments: