Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome To The World... Reagan Mae!

Reagan Mae Kepplinger
8lb. 13oz - 5:21pm
June 5, 2009

I am so happy to report that the Kepplinger's welcomed little Miss. Reagan Mae into the world yesterday afternoon! I am so proud of them and couldn't be more excited for their new little bundle of joy. The new Mommy, Daddy and Baby are doing great - just a little tired. Reagan is so beautiful and perfect - I can't wait to get my hands on her sweet little self!!! I think they are pretty excited the wait is over and ready to start life as a family of four (with Bailey the doggie!!). More updates to come - I have looked through the pictures so many times I am ready for a new set! Congratulations Steph and Keith - you are going to be wonderful parents and we couldn't be happier for you!!!! Enjoy every moment with that sweet, pefect angel!!

No comments: