Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Sweet Pea and a Hammock

There really isn't anything more to say than Momma loves a good porch and a hammock. I think that is just the perfect way to spend a day at the beach (after spending all day at the beach, of course) laying in the hammock with a drink and a book. I love to fall asleep and feel the cool breeze, ah, why don't vacations last forever?! Well, when I saw the hammock on the front porch of the Hess's beach house I knew Connor was going to need a little photo shoot! So you know, 60 pictures later I was pretty excited :) I think they are super cute AND he is wearing THE SAILBOAT OUTFIT I nearly died trying to fine! Hanging out with his Granny! Going "Momma, stop taking picture of me!"
Sweet Bug smiling away!
He was pretty amused - I think he likes the hammock as much as Momma!
Look how big he is getting?! Where does the time go?!
Sweet Smiles from Connor Francis!
It was just a nice little day - we enjoyed every single minute of it. It was so nice to get back to the hotel, change, and pick up Daddy in Charleston that night!

No comments: