Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Little Wedding Shower...

We were so excited to receive an invitation in the mail for a bridal shower for Ms. Maggie the day before the wedding. As an out-of-towner (and in the hospital for the shower in December) my mom and I weren't able to make the shower in St. Louis. So, we thought it was the best idea to have one the day before the wedding - everyone was able to get together and meet and it was a nice, relaxing brunch before the big day. Maggie got some beautiful gifts and her Aunt's served a fabulous brunch! Maggie and her new sister-in-laws! A beautiful crew if I say so myself :)
Meg, Maggie and I
Maggie and her helper Ms. Lila Grace!
Connor Man fell asleep at 11am, right before we walked over to the shower. Back up one second - we stayed at the cutest hotel. Wild Dunes on Isle of Palms - so beautiful and right around the corner from Maggie and her parents. It was the perfect spot and so nice that no driving was required. Okay - so my poor mom walked over to the shower with Connor, as we didn't want him to wake up, and was drenched from the humidity. I felt so bad - but she is amazing because he didn't wake up until the last guest was out of the door.

No comments: