Monday, May 11, 2009

Bloggy Gets A Facelift!

I am first going to start out by saying I think I had my blood pressure back at pre-delivering- Connor levels of high this afternoon...I thought I had deleted scooter,jr and I was about to cry! Lo and Behold, I was just an idiot and didn't read all of the directions. WHEW is all I have to say.

So, I thought to myself at lunchtime - why not give old scooter a face lift? I like to be creative and it just felt like the right thing to do. I have to warn you - I don't think I am done, I have a few more changes on the way. As you will read once I get home (and finish updating the four saved posts) we have a lot of change going on in our life right now and change on the blog seemed fitting too. The color scheme reflects my love of blue, brown and green these days - so I just had to do it! Enjoy!

No comments: