Sunday, May 10, 2009

Going "bye-bye" in the car!

Ah - I was blessed with a wonderful little boy, but somehow he did not receive the memo that it's really fun to go for rides in the car. He is the exact opposite of his furry bother and sister as they LOVE going for rides. You just look at them and say "you wanna GO get ____" and they are all over it. They won't let you out of their sight until they are safely in the back seat. Connor on the other hand starts crying almost immediately upon being placed in the car. He liked in when he first came home - but not so much anymore. I should back that up - he LOVES it as long as I am sitting in the backseat hanging out with him! The little stinker. He loves the stroller because I am staring right at him and chatting at him - so I thought maybe I will put his mirror up and he can stare at his cute face. The one we got even plays rain forest music - but he still hates. So, I guess we will just have to RIDE it out and see what happens. I think with enough practice he will get used to it and realize it's not as bad as all that. All I can say is thank goodness Granny is coming out and flying him to St. Louis as this momma would not survive 12 hours in the car with cranky Connor!

No comments: