Monday, May 4, 2009

Desperate Housewives

I am not too proud to admit it - I love to watch tv. Since bedrest and maternity leave I have become addicted to a few more shows, our poor DVR is full! (side note - what did we do before DVR, I don't think I could live without it anymore!) My recent favorites are Bones, Prison Break and...I am ashamed to admit I also love The Real Housewives of New York City - though I think most of them are completely crazy. But, my biggest addiction is Desperate Housewives. I am sad that I didn't begin my love affair with this series in the hospital because it would have killed three hours of my day - TBS shows three back to back episodes Monday through Friday and I have thus caught up from the pilot to the current series. I plan my Sunday nights accordingly - it is the only night I stay up late, mind you - just so I can fold clothes and watch the newest episode. I love it - I think (even though I wouldn't have thought so prior to watching the show) Eva Longoria Parker's character is my favorite, in case you were wondering! Also another little tidbit MJ name was supposed to be Connor. It was what they picked out until Mike's grandpa died and they named him Maynard instead. Crazy, huh?! Now that I have shared my tv addiction it's off to watch Bride Wars! Ha! :)

No comments: