Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Granny Comes to Visit!

We have been super busy around the Johnson household these days -- Granny has come to visit! She is pretty smitten with the little man, so much so that she has taken over nighttime duty twice!!! Woo-Hoo!!! We have been running around and working on the little guy's room. I have to say it is going to look super!!!! We are almost done, so be on the look-out for more pictures. I have had my mom chained up in the living room working on bedding for the last two days...I did give her a few days of rest before I started in on her though :)

She has completely spoiled her grandson and bought him18, yes 18 outfits on many shopping excursions in St. Louis so he has been modeling them one at a time! He looks too darn cute and I have taken way too many pictures (though, is there really such a thing as too many?!). Here we are...
We had our wonderful from Kym come over and take some pictures of the family and a few dozen of Connor. She is so sweet and she did such a wonderful job! We got so many cute one, the slide show is coming up next!

No comments: