Friday, November 14, 2008

It's beginning to look like...

... SNOW! We got our first little dusting of snow this morning :) It was actually kind of nice to see it. I don't know if I am mentally prepared for winter to start, but I don't think there is much I can do about it. In all honesty though, I hope we get a good winter this year as I am already dreaming about bundling up sweet pea in the J.J. Cole Bundle Me (thanks Bray's!) and going for walks and just enjoying some family time snuggled warm and cozy in bed. You know- me, Bj, the baby, Scout and Sedona. I think it sounds like the perfect way to spend the winter.

Speaking of the sweet pea...he or she was doing something wild in my belly last night. I was laying in the chair (great visual, no pants on -- just my compression stockings with my feet up on two pillows watching tv) and my belly was SHAKING and poking out in different directions! I yelled to Bj who was unfortunately too far on the other side of the couch to see it, but it was unbelievable! I was like "babe, my belly is shaking because THERE IS A HUMAN IN THERE!" It was kind of funny. I know this is only going to get crazier, but I couldn't believe the ruckus going on in there from our sweet little active baby!

No comments: