Wednesday, November 19, 2008

30 Weeks

Here we are at 30 weeks! I can't believe that next week when I post our due date will be 9 weeks away. Here I go again with the double digits, but wow! we will have a baby in 9 weeks, no double digits for us anymore! What am I going to do when it gets down to a daily countdown?! Things are still going great at 30 weeks...I think I am starting to feel my energy levels decrease a little, but I guess that is okay. I feel really good about all we have gotten done so far. We are looking forward to this weekend and getting home for Thanksgiving! I am so excited it is already the holidays -- I already can't wait to decorate the house for Christmas!

The baby is getting bigger by the day, he or she weighs anywhere from 3-3.8 pounds! Not surprising to me that the baby is growing, as my appetite steadily increases with the weight of the baby! :) Bj and I had a date night last night and he was laughing at me because I couldn't stop staring at the bread man, I was hungry and I wanted another piece of bread! :) We had a wonderful time, the place was FABULOUS! We talked about names over dinner (still nothing decided) and laughed about how soon we wouldn't be able to just run out for a romantic dinner, just the two of us, unless someone wants to babysit!

Belly -- 30 Weeks

I was waiting until I had some news from my doctor's appointment on Thursday before posting this...and do I have some news! Stay tuned...

No comments: