Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Year Together

I was going through some pictures on the computer (I have been so bad about snap-fishing lately, silly work keeping me busy!) and realized I never sent out our pictures from Telluride. It brought back such a flood of emotions looking at them, seeing all that has changed since our first visit to Telluride. As you know, we got engaged in Telluride (both of our first time to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival) on top of the mountain at the St. Sophia station. I was shocked and it was the best June 14th I have ever had, just perfect. It was so nice to go back with even more wonderful news to celebrate.

We had such a great time talking on the way about all that has happened in just one year of marriage and all that we have to look forward to. It was so special to be celebrating our one year anniversary in the place we got engaged, while also celebrating that we found out about our nugget the month before! It was a beautiful week, the weather was perfect and the music was great. It was also nice to enjoy each other and our friends without any of life's everyday stresses. We stole away for a romantic dinner and reflected on our life, it was really nice. I am pretty happy he is my husband, I kind of like him.
At the end of the trip I noticed the "Nugget Theatre" and couldn't resist taking a picture as we are having a nugget of our own.

No comments: