Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Funny for the Day

Like I alluded to in the "Snoogle Thief" post, we dropped Scout and Sedona off at Chad's new house (Thanks Chad!) for the night while we went to Vail and Aspen last weekend. We were also given a tour of his new place. It is so nice, we can't wait to see all he plans to do to it!

Well, one of the things he has installed is a doogie door in the sliding glass door leading out to the backyard. It is one of the ones that goes right next to the sliding glass door, therefore making the original door not open quite so wide. All great and good when you don't live with a pregnant woman. I think Bj and I both realized at the same time (while I was trying to rip the door open) that it wasn't going to open any further and I was barely going to make it through. Yes, the large and in charge pregnant lady could BARELY MAKE IT THROUGH THE DOOR AND HAD TO TURN SIDEWAYS. Looks like I won't be going back outside at Chad's house until the baby comes! It was hilarious and made me really happy we had our doggie door installed in the bottom of our door or else it would be a long nine months with no going outside.

No comments: