Monday, September 8, 2008

The Snoogle Thief

As I have already talked about (and most likely told you about) I LOVE my snoogle. As of right now, it is the best thing ever invented for pregnant women. I am just sad that I was not the one to think of it. I love it so much that I am bringing an extra large suitcase to visit the Kepplingers in North Carolina JUST so I can pack the snoogle and sleep in comfort. I have already warned Aunt Steph about the snoogle, though I don't think any warning is enough for the sight of me and this belly! :)
With that said...we share our house with the two cutest monster dogs. One of whom is pretty convinced that all dogs live as comfortably as he does and finds nothing wrong in cozying up with his mamma's snoogle. WRONG! I will gladly have him rest his head on it, Sedona too (Bj too!), as long as I am the one snoogled up in it. We left them for the evening and when we can came home Scout pranced upstairs and got himself all comfy and warm in my snoogle. He looked like he was the one almost five months pregnant after a hard day at work. It was pretty funny, we were laughing really hard as we took the photos. He is even posing! We thought these were too cute not to share...you also get to see the snoogle with someone much cuter than my large pregnant self in it! Bj even positioned him exactly the way I sleep in it! I will have to write more about sleep in a later post as I look pretty funny heaving myself and belly out of bed, it is getting a lot harder I tell you what. It is all worth it though, I love the site of my big belly (and our bed is the most comfortable one in all the land...thank you Denver Mattress!).

No comments: