Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baby Goldfish?

At the beginning of my 16th week (August 11th), I was sitting quietly at work (as I do everyday) when I felt a little goldfish swim across my belly! I wasn't sure exactly what it was, but as the day (and now days and week) have gone on I do believe I am feeling my little one swim around in my big belly! My thoughts were confirmed at the four month check-up when the little one was found in the same spot I was feeling movement. It is amazing! I love it and I can't wait until it is more pronounced and Bj can feel it too! :) Now I feel swimming and little flutters and I can tell the baby is a mover...always on the go. We can't wait to see how much the baby is moving when we go in for the sonogram.

This morning I woke up and it felt like all kinds of movement going on...I think the little one was squished up in the upper right of my belly and them moving diagonal across to the bottom of my belly. It is wild and I don't know that I am doing it any justice as I try and explain the feeling. I just know that I love it and it is making both of us even more excited to meet this little person we created!


No comments: