Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rounding out November!

We caught another beautiful day the end of November and decided to go to the park and the carousel with Nana and Grandpa! We had a great time and it was so fun to be playing outside! Connor loved the carousel, I think he went around 3 or 4 times.
Sweet smile!


He loves his Nana!!

Oh that sweet little birdie, he loved the carousel too!

We played at the playground and Connor showed off his climbing skills while Evy was on the swings!



Making cookies!! Connor LOVES to lick the beaters. I told him he better enjoy both of them this year because Evy was going to want one next year :) 


This sweet boy logged a LOT of hours in the sewing room with me this year, he was so good and patient with me. Sweet boy! I finally had to start sewing at night, I couldn't keep up with him chasing him and sewing at the same time :) 

No comments: