Monday, November 18, 2013

Kirkwood Farmers Market

I love fall, it was a really fun time of year before having kids but its even MORE fun having kids! I just love all the things to do, the colors, smells and beautiful weather! One of my all-time favorite places to go in the fall is the Kirkwood Farmer's market. They are only open with the fun rides the month of October and I think we went every week! They had some new attractions this year too, it was a good year! 

I know I am biased but he is a pretty cute little bugger :) I will be sad when fall is over and I have to put away his pumpkin hat, I sure do love that hat :) 

We HAD to test out the new Andy's and I think Evs was so disappointed he couldn't have any that he fell asleep :) We took our andy's to the market and played around for a little while, nothing better to do on a beautiful sunday afternoon. 

Happy little buster swinging away! 


No comments: