Sunday, October 20, 2013

5 Months!

I say it every month but it is just blowing my mind how fast these months are flying by. I wish I could make time slow down but I also love watching everything that comes with each month. It is so amazing watching your babies grow!
Evs, you are still the happiest, sweetest, smiliest little baby boy! You are so content to hang out and watch what is going on. You are really starting to get a little personality and your laugh could melt the hardest of hearts. The sound of your laughter makes my whole body beam with love - I could bottle that sound up and I think there would be peace in all the world. When your brother gets you going it is the best - you laugh so loud for him.

You have struggled the last month or so with your sleeping. You don't want to sleep - you must be going through a growth spurt because I swear you nurse every 2 hours at night again! Your poor Momma is getting VERY tired - I think you need to figure this sleep thing out pronto :)

You are nursing about every 3 hours during the day - we are pretty flexible so sometimes a little earlier, sometimes a little later. You are taking three naps a day - they are all about an hour to an hour and a half, you haven't really blended any of them together yet.

You are eating rice and oatmeal cereal and doing great with it! We tried when you were a little over four months old but it didn't seem to go very well so we held off until you were about 5.5 months old. It seems to be going great - you are getting really good at opening your mouth big and wide for the spoon.



You are so happy and so giggly - you love to play with your toys and everything goes straight to your mouth. You have the sweetest disposition, but you can get mad when you want something. You love to watch your brother and I know it won't be long unil you are on the move. You are moving backwards but not crawling yet. You did get up on all fours this month and started rocking back and forth. I couldn't believe it! I am praying that you aren't crawling before your 6 month pictures, I want one more set before you are all over the place :)

This picture just reminds me of YOU - that face. You love your momma and you get so excited to see me. I feel like you light up the whole room with that smile - I could watch you all day long.

You two are the sweetest brothers on earth. You love each other and I just know you will always have your sweet little bond. I can't wait to watch you two grow up together, and see the trouble you will get into. Evy William, Birdie, Blurts - you are a joy, my sweet, sweet precious baby. I can't believe next month you will be halfway to one!

No comments: