Wednesday, May 29, 2013

First Family Pictures

We had our wonderful photographer, Katie Roberds, come over and take some family pictures when Evan was about two weeks old. I was so excited to get our first family photos as a family of four!! They aren't all perfect, we aren't all smiling at the same time but I love them. I love everything about them and the fact that they capture my little family perfectly. Connor was being mischievious but loving on his brother. Evs was snoozing away and we were just taking it all in. It was such a fun session and I already can't wait for more!

















These three are my favorite, I just love them. We got them at the very end and I have them hanging in the living room. I just think they are so sweet!




My sweet, sweet beautiful baby boys! I don't know what I did to deserve them but I am sure glad I did :) 

No comments: