Sunday, February 17, 2013

Belly!

The wonderful MP wanted to take some belly pics of this large and in charge belly I am sporting and I was more than happy to oblige :) I told her it wasn't the prettiest belly on the block, but I was more than happy to be her subject. I told her I wanted to get one of C and I - he was being a little stinker (see below) and wasn't so sure how he felt about being in the pictures. I was laughing - I am not sure how much I would want to kiss that big old belly either :) haha!!
My sweet stinky boy - some days I have no idea what I am going to do with him but there is absolutely not way I could love him anymore. :)

All of our hands - I can't believe another little set of hands will be arriving anyday now - it's pretty exciting. 

I love this boy with all of my heart. I was BAWLING the other day watching an old modern family (the snip, snip episode) because I cannot wait to watch him become a big brother. We have waited a long time for this sweet little angel and I can't wait to watch them grow up together. He is so excited about his new role and I just really couldn't be more excited for him, us and his baby brother or sister. He/she is getting a pretty awesome big brother to look up to. 

This one just made me chuckle - I look like I am crying but I am laughing. Apprently I look like I am crying when I laugh?! :) Haha! 

I mean, I kind of look huge next to my scrawny little boy and I love it! 

No comments: