Saturday, December 15, 2012

Santa Time!

A few weeks ago after my dr appointment, I asked if there was anyway I could go with Bj to take Connor to see Santa. My dr told me it was okay as long as I didn't sit on Santa's lap, haha! :) He said just be quick and head right home. We visited Santa at Plaza Frontenac, he is our favorite! We were the first in line and they were great, they did everything they could to get Connor to smile - I was sitting next to him and thankfully they cropped me out :) It maybe isn't the best smile, but it's a smile! He was so cute, he was telling Santa all about where Skipper his elf was that morning, it was adorable :) I put out all of my Connor Santa pictures this year and I just love looking at them! I still can't believe he is going to be 4 in just a few short days. 

No comments: