Thursday, December 27, 2012

29 weeks, 4 days

Who is surprised that while I am typing this I am now 31 weeks exactly?! :) Not me! It takes a lot of work to get to the computer these days! We went in for our second growth u/s on December 17th, Connor's fourth birthday! We are pretty awesome parents, huh?! Ha! I of course was a nervous nelly, but everything looked wonderful again! He/she has earned a new nickname, "pork chop" - the little booger was measuring in at 3lbs, 7oz! Woohoo! I said it has taken some hard work and determination on my part to beef up the little bitty - it's tough eating 3 different birthday cakes, endless amounts of homemade macaroni and cheese, and thankfully I am craving salad, spinach and fruit! I was a little nervous at my last dr appointment they were going to think I was swelling because I had gained so much weight, but somehow I came out at only the normal 2lbs!

\
Look at that sweet profile, I just love those sweet, sweet u/s profile pictures! It is so fun thinking about who is in there and whether or not they will look like Connor or not!

These u/s pictures are usually a little scary looking but the unbiased momma in me thinks it's pretty cute :) My mom is probably shuddering right now, but I can't help it, I love all the little pictures we have! Connor put his little signature on these u/s pictures I did my best to crop them out but you can still see some leftover pen. Everything looks great and we are so thankful and blessed! I go back for another growth u/s in a few weeks and then I go in for weekly fetal monitoring and dr appointments until the little pork chop arrives!
 

No comments: