Friday, May 4, 2012

iphone pictures/life lately!

I just did my monthly iphone dump onto the computer so I thought I would go through some of the pictures, I am so exciting- huh?! This boy doesn't nap anymore so sometimes he falls asleep in the car after a busy day of being 3 - he loves his sunglasses I love that he didn't even let go of them when he fell asleep :)
Our yard is the absolute last thing we have looked at when it comes to the house and we are going to do a little bit to it this year! We got some mulch to spread around and we are going to get some "new to us" plants for the front, to replace the old heinous bushes we took out last fall. We have some very exciting visitors coming in the next two weeks so we are trying to spruce the place up! Yeah L103 reunion!
We have had a LOT of april showers and a little cold front (it is long gone as I type this sweating away, still not turning the ac on! haha!) and this boy loves to wear his hat just like daddy does. Cute little monkey.


Just a few more cheesy shots from Easter - This is the only one he is smiling in, he just doesn't "feel" the camera much these days! Haha!
We went to the baseball game last week and it was really fun! We took Uncle Bubs and had a really nice time. It was a little difficult coraling this guy in the seats but we toughed it out for awhile and then C and I sat in the club area and played pretend. I could still see the game and it was a nice little evening. I thank God this little man isn't allergic to peanuts - he LOVES them. He loves to crack open the shell, suck the peanut out and throw the shells on the ground. Funny little stinker! We have not been up to much other than that - we have been staying so busy! I don't know how we are so busy but it seems like lately there is always something going on!

No comments: