Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

One of my favorite days in March would be St. Patrick's Day! March 17th in the STL did not disappoint, it was a beautiful day and we were ready to party! Haha! We decided to have the family over for some cornbeef and cabbage and to celebrate my and my mom's birthday's. It was such a fun day that started out with a quick trip to the Dogtown Parade. 

My handsome boys, pretty sure I couldn't love them anymore. We got a great parking space and we were off to the crowds! Oh my word, it was SO PACKED at the parade there was just no way we were going to see anything, it was crazy!

So instead of battling the crowds we took some pictures to look like we were there and then we headed back to our house for drinks and apps on the porch while we waited for the rest of the party to arrive :)
Someone totally loves his sunglasses these days, he wears them all the time! It is pretty cute, these are his favorite pair :)
We stopped at the grocery store and Connor closed the door on Bj's finger, it was scary! Thankfully he got off the hook with only a bad cut and then we made it home just in time for the heavens to open and the rain came pouring down! It was amazing (I love good storms!) and it was so nice to watch it all on the porch.

We had a wonderful St. Patricks Day, I can't believe March is already pretty much over! It was so fun having everyone over to our house and we can't wait for the next shin dig :)

No comments: