Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch, 2011

We had the most beautiful fall weekend here in the Lou last week, just perfect! We spent so much time outside and it was just lovely, our weekend rounded out with a trip to the pumpkin patch on Sunday. We went with some friends and had a great time. It was a new place and I think we will definately go back. We got to pick the pumpkins off the vine and it was way too much fun. It got me so exciting for Christmas tree shopping!!! I seriously think I could decorate the house tomorrow for Christmas and be totally content :)

My little stinker, I totally made him pose at the entrance with the pumpkins, he was actually somewhat compliant, haha!
We rode on the wagon over to the field where we picked out our pumpkins and waited to drive back. It was just such a pretty day and we found some good looking pumpkins!


He was totally over the smiling and posing for pictures, he wanted to run around with his friends. But, paparazzi Momma couldn't resist taking a few more pictures of my sugar :)
We couldn't leave without a little "tiny" pumpkin for Connor to carry around. He wants that one to go in his room to match the pumpkin lights we put up. I am pretty sure he is the sweetest thing in town.

Our sweet little family, we had such a nice day! After the pumpkin patch it was time for naps and powerwashing the porch! It was a great weekend and we are just so thankful for this gorgeous fall weather!

No comments: