Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow!




We have actually had a decent amount of snow this winter, we love it! We were so excited at our first "good" snowfall that we bundled up and ran outside - Connor was excited but cold! Do you see that awesome santa in the top picture? That was a surprise from my awesome brother and Uncle Mike! My grandpa (my mom's dad) made the first one many years ago and since then my Uncle has made one for every family in the family. I just didn't think he was still in the business until he and my brother stopped by one afternoon with a "surprise" for me! I absolutely love it and the best part is that it was made with love by my brother and uncle. Don't you love the vintagey feel to it? It has been a tradition in our family to have all the kids pictures taken with Santa every year - it looks like we wasted now time in starting it with our little family :) 

No comments: